• Ages 18 months-3 years old
• "Mommy & Me" style class, caregivers participate with toddlers
• Classes are held every Wednesday at 10:30 am at Oak Hill
United Methodist Church
• Beginning May 6th, classes at Northwest Recreational Center
will be held every Monday at 10:15
• 50 minute classes
• First 8 week session is $110. After this first session, you may sign up at a rate of $60 per 4 week session or sign up for another 8 week session.
• One-time $20 registration fee per family
• Enrollment is continuous, sign up anytime
• You may set up recurring online payments with your debit/credit card. You may also pay by credit card, check or cash in person. Please ensure we receive the payment by the first class after your trial class. There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
• Please make checks payable to Tot-Smarts or Anuva Bonzek.
• Sign up by the day after your trial class and your registration fee is waived.
• Sign up for 3 month session-- tuition is only $150 and registration fee is waived.
• *NEW Referral Discount* : Refer a friend who registers for Tot-Smarts and your next 4 weeks is half off...AND your friend's next 4 weeks is half off! Be sure they add your name in the notes section when they register.
• If you are referred by a current student, add their name on the notes section when you register and your registration fee will be waived.
• Student cancellations are granted with full refund of tuition, only before the student’s class start date. There will be no refunds after the session begins. The registration fee is nonrefundable.
• Students are allowed one makeup class per month. Since we are just launching and only offer classes on Wednesday for now, we will credit you this makeup class in the following month.
• As each class requires preparation with different supplies, please schedule your first free class at least one week in advance. Exceptions may be granted as class space permits.
• If you schedule a first free class, please make sure to attend as space is limited. If you miss the scheduled free class, you may schedule another first class for $15.
• Your initial trial class is included in the price of your first session of classes.
• The first 10 minutes of class is for free explore play. Upon arrival, encourage your tot to jump right in and PLAY!
• Please do not eat or drink during class. An occasional sip from a spill-proof cup is acceptable.
• No cell phone use during class.
• Caregiver participation is key! Tot-Smarts works best for your tot only if you stay engaged with him.
• Please keep an eye on your tot at all times. Sometimes, we use objects in our activities that should only be used with adult supervision.